- Full insurance with excess.
- Mileage: unlimited
- Airport delivery (Murcia and/or Alicante).
Prices quoted on this website do not include:
- Full Insurance without excess (CDW)
- Extras such as babyseats or booster seats.
Prices quoted on this website are subject to change without prior notice.
Specified models are only examples. Bookings will never be for certain model. Booking are for a particular group, and the vehicle delivered will be of similar size and features as the example.
To formalize the contract, the client must provide: ID or passport, driving license and credit card, all valid at the time of the rental.
The credit card will:
- Serve as means of payment of the rental.
- Cover refueling expenses which may be incurred in at the end of the rental.
- Cover expenses for contract extension and/or late return of the vehicle.
- Cover damage expenses, provided that the CDW has not been contracted.
Minimum age: 25 years and two year driver’s license.
The client must return the vehicle in the same condition as he received it, along with its documentation, wheels, tyres, tools and accessories, at the place and on the date and time stipulated in the contract. If the client wishes to extend the duration of the contract, he must notify Conccordcars S.L at least 24 hours before the end of the rental, and visit any of our offices to formalize the extension of the contract. Both the delivery and return of the vehicle may be made at any of our offices, provided that it is specified when making the booking; the rental price may vary according to the place of delivery and return.
The responsibility for any violation of traffic rules will be the client’s. Conccordcars will provide any and all information regarding the client that is required by the competent authority.
Conccordcars vehicles can not be driven outside mainland Spain. Specifically not be transported by ferry to the Canary and Balearic Islands or the autonomous cities of Ceuta and Melilla. The only exception to this condition is if the client obtains written permission from Conccordcars.
It is strictly forbidden to transport animals or goods that may damage, impair or soil the vehicle.
“One Way” Rentals.
The price obtained in this web is valid for pick-up and delivery at the same location.
For deliveries to a different location (“One way rental“), the minimum duration must be one week. If you need the car for less time, with a change of location, the charge will be the equivalent of one week.
The price quoted includes an insurance policy that includes:
- Compulsory Insurance.
- Third party liability arising from the use and movement of the vehicle.
- Collision Insurance with an excess
It is possible to purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance without excess. In no case will the insurance cover the following:
- Tyres and wheels (cracks, punctures or any damage).
- Damage to third parties or to the vehicle itself due to negligent or reckless driving.
- Damage to the underside or the inside of the vehicle.
- Refuelling wrong fuel.
- Lost or broken keys or remote controls.
- Theft of the vehicle with the keys on the ignition.
- Damages or situations caused by driving under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs.
- Damages, losses, or any other harm suffered in the equipment, goods or personal items carried in the vehicle.
- Damage to the locks.
- Damage to windscreen or rear window
- Damage or loss of accessories supplied with the vehicle (baby seats / child, aerial, car jack, security triangles, reflective vests, wipers, fuel tank cap, boot trays).
- Damage to the clutch.